What’s the best HSP podcast out there?
There are many podcasts for Highly Sensitive People / High Sensory People (HSP) out there. Some specialize on a specific topic, others try to cover many topics.
Which one is your favourite / do you recommend?
- Covers lots of helpful and inspiring topics
- Runs her own active community
- Interesting guests in her podcast
Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) Podcast (by Kelly)
- covers a huge range of topics (74 episodes)
- for free, you can donate if you want to
- run by Kelly O’Laughlin, author of the book A Highly Sensitive Person’s Life
- covers a nice range of inspiring topics
- each episode comes with a transcript / written article
- The host Steve covers a big range of topics around anxiety, depression, addiction, recovery, toxic beliefs, relationships, and psychology.
- Huge range of topics and very specialized helpful episodes on quite inspiring topics
- Nice playful approach that creates a positive atmosphere, which can be helpful when you want to try new techniques, behaviours and mindsets
The Highly-Sensitive Leader Podcast
- As the title already says: mostly leadership/business-related topics
- “gaining leadership awareness” as an HSP
Highly Sensitive, Happily Married
- Focused on the topics of relationships and love
- by Barbera Schouten (NL)
- inventor of the term Ambitious Alien
- very motivational and powerful podcast
- often story-based and highly vivid, which makes information absorption quite easy and enjoyable